I am an American trained teacher, with a degree in English language education from The University of Akron, OHIO. I have had experience teaching in the U.S.A. and it has been 3-4 years that I have been teaching English here in France. I use a very structured program from Cambridge, that allows for the student to cover the necessities (grammar, vocab, listening) while also enrich what I find is the most important - his/her oral expression - with interesting and relevant topics.
I have been working with children and adults since I obtained my degree in 2013. I've work at all levels, primary through high school and conducted adult classes as well. I really enjoy working on conversational skills using a structured program and focusing on pronunciation as well as grammar points.
Enseignante d’Anglais et d’histoire
• 2007 - mai 2013 : L’Université d’Akron, OHIO, USA
- Obtention d’un bachelor degree en Education et histoire
- 219 credits GPA: 3.52/4.00 :
- bachelor degree « enseignant d’Anglais » et « enseignant de l’histoire »
- bachelor degree « histoire »
- un mineur en Français
- Obtention des examens de l’état certifiant mes capacités d’enseignante
- Praxis II compétant
English and History Teacher of 2 Middle School classes (6th and 8th grade), Norton, OHIO, USA
Language Teacher, College Louis Lumiere, Marly le Roi
Bilingual Montessori School Teacher, Bailly
British School Teacher, Saint Nom le Breteche
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|