English courses for all levels (A1 - B2+) and all ages.
Preparation for exams, general English, Business English - all personalised to meet each student's level and needs.
Method: Immersing the student in the English language completely. All communiation between the teacher and the student(s) should be in English ONLY, even for complete beginners. The more exposure student gets to the language the faster he/she will progress. Learning a language doesn't need to be boring and difficult, having a relaxed and fun environment helps the learning process, therefore lessons are built in a way that they don't feel like traditional learning method / school.
I've been giving private English courses since 2014 to students of different ages, but mostly to adults who wish to improve their Business English and General English skills to perform better at their job and/or socialise with their foreign colleagues and friends after work.
February 2014 – present
LanguageConnexion English school in Paris
London UK, Reunion Island
- Preparing personalized lessons for each client to meet their specific learning purpose, conducting lessons with students individually and in pairs, conducting lessons via Skype.
November 2013 – May 2014
“Mr Foggs” cocktail bar
- Specific customer service – delivering high-end customer service while playing a character from the 19th century. Participating in regular mandatory trainings (wins, spirits and acting classes).
September 2012 – August 2013
Event Management Assistant
Vibes and Pressure Limited
- Coordinating events, assisting in events' management, responsible of the online promotion and publicity, band liaison, dealing with post-event finances.
September 2011 – November 2013
Ronnie Scott's Jazz club
- Customer service, usher, participations in regular mandatory trainings (wines, spirits)
October 2010 – August 2012
- Attending concerts regularly to book new bands and artists, assisting in online events promotion, writing press releases, assisting in running the events.
2011 – 2012
Music and Media management
London Metropolitan University London, UK
(Bachelor degree incomplete)
Teaching English as a Foreign Language course (120Hours)
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||25€||25€|