Mon objectif premier est de satisfaire à tout prix mon etudiant , pour cela, je répéte étape par étape tous les cours dispensés par son enseignant titulaire dans le domaine, je prends des exemples physiques pour faciliter la compréhension et traitement de plusieurs travaux dirigés.
J'ai deja fais 3 post doctorals. J'ai un Doctorat en Science Physique et energétique , un Diplome d'ingénieur en genie energétique, Un Master en Science Physique delivré par l'école normale supérieure et un autre Master en Physique de l'environnement.
Mon tarif est fixe
First name: Modeste; Middle name: KAMENI; Surname: NEMATCHOUA
Address Chemin du Tréfle1,Sart tilman,4000 Liege, B13-ch1336, Belgium
Telephone Number +(information cachée)7
Gender - Male
E-mail (information cachée)
2016-2019 Aggregation of professor (in progress)
2015 Doctorat en Science Physique et Mathématique
2013 Master in Engineering
Mention : Good
2012 Diplome de professeur de lycée de second grade en Physique et chimique
2011 Master en Physique appliqué à Mathématique
Mention : Good
2009 Master 1 en Physique -chimie
2008 Licence en Physique- chimie
Prof.Tchinda Rene, University of Yaounde, Cameroon;
Pr. José Orosa, University of Coruna, Spain.
Pr. Paola Riciardi, University of Pavia, Italia
Actual position Post doctoral à l’Université de Liége
2018 Teaching in Cote d'Ivoire, funded by the Université sans frontiére (USF)
2014-2017 Teacher at Higher Polytechnic school of Madagascar
2012-2015 Teacher at Secondary School in Yaoundé Cameroon
2005-2015 Professeur particulier en Science Mathématique, Science Physique et Chimie avec plus de 10 ans d’expérience dans le domaine.
Energy, building, transport and urban infrastructure
Energy Simulations of Urban Built Environments; Analysis of Energy Consumption; Building Energy Retrofits; Design of District Energy Systems.
• Energy Efficient Cities initiative
• Net Zero Energy in City
• Renewable energy
• Thermal comfort
• District Energy Network Optimization
• Climate controlled Urban Farming
• Uncertainty Analysis of Urban Scale Energy Models
• Energy Management of Diverse and Complex Building Portfolios
• Calibration of Energy Simulation Models
Software- Current used tools
- Statistical : IBM SPSS Statistical
- Simulation : Matlab, Comfie-Pleiades , Energyplus
- Optimisation: DesignBuilder,Genopt, Nova Equer, Building optimization, DOES2
- Other : Alcyone, Qgis, Meteonorm, sketup, Open studio,Photoshop, Autocard , Archicard etc.
Scientific awards and scholarships
2018 Award international of European AXA Foundation for encouragement of young doctor .
2018 Award of Walloon Excellence Scholarship Brussels
2017 Award of European Union for encouragement of young doctor
2016 Award of the government of Italy for young researchers.
2016 Award of the best PhD thesis of University (congratulation)
2014 Award of European Union
Participation to international and national research and scientific networks
Since 2016 Member of Network for Comfort and Energy Use in the Buildings (NCEUB), UK.
Since 2016 Member of African Network for Solar Energy (ANSOLE), promoting the use of Solar Energy in Africa, Africa.
Since 2016 Member of the Doctorate School ‘Renewable Energy and Environment’ (REE), Antsiranana, Madagascar
Since 2014 Member of Research gate, World
Since 2013 Member of Climate Technology Centre& Network (CTCN), USA
Since 2012 Member of the Worl Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies (WSSET), UK.
2012 Internship in International Institute of Engineering of Water and the Environment, Burkina-Faso
2012 Internship in National society of electricity of Cameroon
Since 2011 Member of the Association for Research and Promotion of Sustainable Energy in Central Africa (ARPEDAC),Cameroon.
1- Pr. Sigrid REITER, University of Liège, Belgium; Co-director of the LEMA (Local Environment Management and Analysis) of the ArGEnCo/UEE Department (Urban and Environmental Engineering), Email : (information cachée)
2- Pr. Paola Ricciardi,University of Pavia, Italia. Head of department of Engineering, (information cachée)
3- Pr. José A. OROSA, university of Coruna, Spain, head of Department of Energy and Marine; Email: (information cachée)
4- Professor Cinza Buratti, University of Perurgia, Italia, EMail: (information cachée)
5-Pr. Andreas Wegne, University of Malto Grosso, Brasilia; (information cachée)
6-Pr.Gh.R.Roshan, Golestan University,Gorgan, Iran, Email: (information cachée)
7- Pr. Somayeh Asadi, University of Pennsylvannia, USA, (information cachée)
8- Pr. Jacques Teller, University of Liege,
Publications ( list of recent publications(2014-2018): 46 articles for four years, first author on 42 articles)
• Some Conferences
1 -ANSOLE DAY, 2012, “ Solar Energy for sustainable development” , 12-19 february 2012,Yaoundé,Cameroon.
2-1st International Conference on Bio-Based Building Materials, 21-24 June 2015, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
3-. 14th International Conference on Sustainable Energy technologies (SET-2015) 25-27th August, 2015 Nottingham,UK.
4-International Conference on Green Energy & Expo September 21-23, 2015 Orlando, USA .
• Site web: (information cachée)
• Articles ( IF=Impact factor of journal) (IF is reputation of journal)
Website of some publications: (information cachée)
1-.Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Caroline Deuse , Mario Cools , Sigrid Reiter. Through the
way of urban environmentally sustainable cities: A study case of bicycle commuting in Belgium. Renewable and Sustainable Energy reviews . 2018. (Accepted with minor review). (IF=10).
2- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Matthieu Sevin , Sigrid Reiter. Life cycle assessment in a sustainable neighbourhood located in Belgium, An in-depth case study. Renewable and Sustainable Energy reviews . 2018(Accepted minor review). (IF=10)
3. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Sigrid Reiter. Towards nearly zero-energy neighborhoods
in Belgium: A study case. 2018. Applied Energy 2018.(accepted minor review). (IF=8)
4. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Sigrid Reiter. Life-cycle assessment in old neighbourhoods
in Belgium , an approach. Energy and Building 2018.(accepted) . (IF=4.5)
5. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Sigrid Reiter Energy consumption assessment due to the
mobility of inhabitants, and multiannual prospective on the horizon 2030-2050 ; A case of
Belgium. Journal and Building Engineering 2018.(Accepted) . (IF=0.5)
6. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Sigrid Reiter . Life cycle assessment of two sustainable and
old neighbourhoods affected by climate change in Belgium. Sustainable Cities& Society.
7. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Jacques Teller , Sigrid Reiter. Statistical life cycle assessment of residential buildings in a temperate climate of northerm region. Applied Energy.2018.(accepted minor review). (IF=8)
8. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Chrysostôme R.R. Raminosoa , Christian Guy Ralijaona, Gh.R.Roshan, J.A. Orosa , Sambatra Eric Jean Roy. Climate change and study on Energy consumption in some residentials in Madagascar ; A Statistical analyze of studied data, Irania journal of Geosciences,Springer 2018.(accepted) (IF=0.85)
9. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Jacquis Randriamahazomanana, José A. Orosac, Laurent Rajaonarivelo. A Review of the Potential Resources and the New Energy Policy of Madagascar Island Considered as a Hope for the Future of Africa. Energy strategy and reviews (2018) Eselvier.(under-reviewer)
10. Ángel M. Costa , José A. Orosa , Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Gholamreza Roshan. New tendencies in wind energy research. Renewable Energy (2018).Elsevier(Under-reviewer) (IF=4.54)
11. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Paola Ricciardi, José A. Orosa, Somayeh Asadi, Ruchi Choudhary. Influence of indoor environmental quality on the self-estimated performance Of office workers in the tropical wet and hot climate of Cameroon. Journal of Building Engineering 21 (2019) 141–148.
12. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua. Analysis of some physical parameters under workers' optimal performance in wet and hot tropical climates; a literature review. American Journal of Chemical Engineering. 2018; 6(5): 72-85.
13. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, José Orosa , Sigrid Reiter . A case study of climate change variabilities, vulnerabilities and adaptation in cities of seven Central African countries. Urban Climate.2018.(Accepted). (IF=1).
14. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Sigrid Reiter, Andrianaharison Yvon, Sambatra Eric Jean Roy , Christian Guy Ralijaona , Ramaroson Mamiharijaona , Jean Nirinarison Razafinjaka, Raoelivololona Tefy. A review on energy consumption in the residential and commercial buildings located in tropical regions of Indian Ocean; A case of Madagascar island. Enery Policies.2018.(IF=5).
15. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Andrianaharison Yvon , Omer Kalameu, Somayeh Asadi, Ruchi Choudhary , Sigrid Reiter. Impact of climate change on demands for heating and cooling energy in hospitals . An in-depth case study of six islands located in the Indian Ocean region. Sustainable Cities &Society.2018.(accepted) .(IF=3.2).
16- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua ,Paola Ricciardi, Sigrid Reiter, AndrianaharisonYvon. A comparative study on optimum insulation thickness of walls and energy savings in Equatorial and Tropical climate. International Journal Science Buil Environment .(2017),1-13 Elsevier.
17. 32- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Paola Ricciardi , Cinzia Buratti. Thermal comfort and comparison of some parameters coming from hospitals and shopping centers under natural ventilation; A Case of Madagascar island.Journal ad Building Engineering. 13( 2017),196-206.
18. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Paola Ricciardi, Cinzia Buratti. Adaptive approach of thermal comfort and correlation between experimental data and mathematical model in some Schools and traditional buildings of Madagascar under natural ventilation. Sustainable Cities & Society. S2210-6707(2017)31030-2. .(IF=3.2).
19. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Paola Ricciardi, José Orosa, Cinzia Buratti. A detailed study of climate change and some vulnerabilities in Indian Ocean:A case of Madagascar island. Sustainable Cities and Society 41 (2018) 886–898.(IF=3.2).
20.Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Paola Ricciardi, Cinzia Buratti. Statistical analysis of indoor parameters an subjective responses of building Occupants in a hot region of Indian ocean; a case of Madagascar island. Applied Energy 208 (2017) 1562–1575.(IF=8).
21. F. A. R. Andrianaharinjaka, M. A. Randriazanamparany, C. Raminosoa, V. Sambou, M. K. Nematchoua. Influence of the temperature range and the ambient temperature on the performance of intermittent solar refrigeration machine adsorption; Case of Senegal and Madagascar. Afrique SCIENCE 13(1) (2017) 151 - 161
22- Aro-Zo F.R. Andrianaharinjaka,Vincent Sambou , Modeste K.Nematchoua, Charlain J.N. Keou, Michel A. Randriazanamparany , Chrysostôme Raminosoa. Effect of collector tilt and orientation on performance of adsorption solar cooling system; Madagascar case study, 2017.
23. 18- Elvis Wati , Pierre Meukam , Modeste Kameni Nematchoua,Tchinda Rene. Influence of external shading on optimum insulation thickness of building walls in a tropical region.Applied Thermal Engineering,90(2015) 754-762. .(IF=4.85).
24.Kameni Nematchoua Modeste , Blaise Mempouo, Tchinda René, Ángel M. Costa, José A. Orosa , Chrysostôme R.R. Raminosoa, Ramaroson Mamiharijaona. Resource potential and energy efficiency in the buildings of Cameroon: A Review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 50 (2015) 835–846. .(IF= 10).
26. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Chrysostôme R.R. Raminosoa ,Ramaroson Mamiharijaona, Tchinda René , José A. Orosa , Watis Elvis , Pierre Meukam. Study of the economical and optimum thermal insulation thickness for buildings in a wet and hot t ropical climate: Case of Cameroon. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 50 (2015) 1192–1202. (IF= 10).
27- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , René Tchinda, Noël Djongyang , Paola Ricciardi .A field study on thermal comfort in naturally-ventilated buildings located in the equatorial climatic region of Cameroon .Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,39(2014)381–393. (IF= 10).
28- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , René Tchinda, José A. Orosa.Adaptation and comparative study of thermal comfort in classrooms and buildings naturally ventilated in wet tropical zones. Energy and Buildings 85 (2014) 321–328.Elsevier(IF= 4.5).
29. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda, José A. Orosa. Thermal comfort and energy consumption in modern versus traditional buildings in Cameroon: A questionnaire-based statistical study, Applied Energy 114 (2014) 687–699 .Elsevier(IF= 8).
30. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda, Gh.R. Roshan, Paola Ricciardi, T Nasrabadi .Climate change and its role on forecasting the Energy demand in buildings, Case study of Douala City, Cameroon. Journal of Earth Systeme Science 124(2015) 269–281.Springer.(IF= 1).
31. 4- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda, José A. Orosa, Gh.R. Roshan.Study of Dioxide Carbon Concentration and Indoor Air Quality in Some Buildings in the Equatorial Region of Cameroon,Iranian journal of health sciences 2014; 2(2):1-15 .(IF= 1).
32. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda,Gh.R. Roshan. Impact of climate change on outdoor thermal comfort in tropical wet and hot zone.Iranian Journal of Health Sciences 2014; 2(2): 25-36.(IF= 1).
33. 13- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda, José A. Orosa, Wagner Augusto Andreasi. Effect of wall construction materials over indoor air quality in humid and hot climate. Journal of Building Engineering 3 (2015) 16–23.Elsevier.(IF= 1.3)
34. Modeste kameni Nematchoua , Angel M. Costa , Chrysostome R.R. Raminosoa, Ramaroson Mamiharijaona , Tchinda Rene. Comparative Study on the Subjective Response Versus Physical Measure on Air Humidity in Some Modern and Traditional Buildings of Cameroon. Architecture and Urban Design.15(2015)1-12. .(IF= 3.5).
35. Gholamreza Roshan, Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , Vahid Mohammad Nejad, Robabe Yousefi. Regional model simulation of the meteorological effects of the Maharlu Lake on the human climate health of Shiraz in Iran. Iranian Journal of Health Sciences 2017; 4.(IF= 1).
36. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, A study on outdoor environment and climate change effects in Madagascar.Journal of Building.2018.
37. José A. Orosa , Ángel M. Costa, Gholamreza Roshan and Modeste Kameni Nematchoua. A new way to reduce building energy consumption. Energies,(2017).Elsevier(under-reviewer)
38. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, José A. Orosa. Building construction materials effect in tropical wet and cold climates: a case study of office buildings in Cameroon.A case of Building Engineering,(2016)1-13. .(IF= 0.9).
40. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua . Climate change and effect on frequency curves of precipitation and sunshine; case study of equatorial area, Cameroon. Int. Journal of Renewable Energy Development.4(2015)163-170.
41. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda , Paola Ricciardi.Thermal Comfort and Air Movement preference in some classrooms in Cameroun.Revue des Energies Renouvelables , 17 (2014) 263 – 278 .
42. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , René Tchinda, José A. Orosa, Gh.R. Roshan, Paola Ricciardi.A Comparative Study of The Indoor Biometeorology and The Carbon Dioxide Rate in Some Toilets And Habitats in Sub-Saharan Area: A Case Study Of Cameroon.IJETAE, 4 (2014)24-33.
43. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, René Tchinda, Gh.R. Roshan, Paola Ricciardi.Energy saving in some office buildings in equatorial area of Cameroon, International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, 1( 2014)24-33.
44 -Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , René Tchinda,NJOMO Donatien,Blaise Mempouo, José A. Orosa.Assessment of The Energy Consumption With Passive Climate Control Methods in Cameroon Buildings,IJETAE, 4( 2014)24-37.
45- Modeste Kameni Nematchoua, Noël Djongyang, René Tchinda, Wagner Augusto Andreasi.Adaptive study of thermal comfortin equatorial zone: Case of some buildings in Cameroon.IJETAE, 4( 2014)36-47.
46. Modeste Kameni Nematchoua , René Tchinda , Noël Djongyang .Field Study of Thermal Comfort in Naturally Ventilated Classrooms of Cameroon,UJERT,3( 2013) 555-570.
Since 2016 Co-supervisor of 3 PHD students
Since 2015 Supervisor of several Master thesis
Since 2016 Supervisor of several Engineer degrees and Bachelors
Editorial activities and expertises
Reviewer for a lot of famous international journals: Applied energy, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, IJETAE, Energy and Buildings, Journal of Building Engineering, Journal of Sustainable built environment, Renewable energy, Energy policies, Arabian journal of Geosciences, Energy conversion etc.
Trainings with certificates
Participation to 18 trainings with certificates from Universities or from the World bank on topics related to Sustainable Development, Climate change, Energy strategies to support Green growth, Politics and Economics on International Energy, etc
1-2016 Training in “ Latex “ from April24 to april29, 2016, by Agence universitaire francophonie(AUF), Antsiranana, Madagascar.
2- Training concerning “Energy Sector Strategies to Support Green Growth », From May04 to june 04,2016, by World Bank.
3- Training in " Politics and Economics of International Energy " from September19 to November 20, 2016, by the World Bank, University of Sorbonne,Paris-France.
4- Training in "Sustainable Development", from 15 September to 20 November 2016, by the World Bank, CentraleSupélec campus, Paris-France.
5- Training in "Climate Change" from 12 September to 16 October 2016, by the World Bank.
6- Training in "Marketing and Fundamentals of Business Management" ,from 03 Octobre to 13 November 2016, by the World Bank, University of Pennsylvani,USA.
7-Training in "Business Management Basics: Introduction to Financial Accounting" from 03 October to 6 November 2016, by the World Bank, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
8-Training in "Management " from «30 September to 15November, 2016, by the World Bank, University of Pennsylvania,-USA.
9- Training in "Management and Urban Infrastructure" from September 26 to November 6, 2016, by the World Bank, Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne.
10- Training in "Tricky English Grammar" from September 19 to October 23, 2016, by the World Bank, University of California, USA.
11- Training in "Business English" from October 13 to November 20, 2016, by the World Bank, University of Pennsylvania,-USA.
12- Training in "Business Management" from September 26 to November 20, 2016, by the World Bank.
13- Training in "The wage negotiation" from September 26 to October 30, 2016, by the World Bank ,Higher Polytechnic school of Lausanne.
14- Training in "The Leadership " from September 26 to November 02, 2016, by the World Bank , Higher school trade – ESSEC, paris –France.
15- Training in "Management and water’s Political " from September 26 to December 04, 2016, support by World Bank , University of Pennsylvania,USA .
16 - Training in "Human Rights " from September 26 to November 24, 2016, support by World Bank , University of Genevia .
17- Training in "Terrorism and Counterterrorism " from September17 to November 17, 2016, support by World Bank , University of Pennsylvania,USA .
18 - Training in " Geopolitics of Europe” " from September 24 to November 24, 2016, support by World Bank
English, French, Italian.
des cours de maths à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer des cours de physique - chimie pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours de physique accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre des cours de préparation bac scientifique n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|