Utilise les mots entre parenthèse pour former le génitif / la possession comme dans l'exemple
My uncle is going to (house / brother) → My uncle is going to his brother's house
1. My friend drives with his (car / sister).
2. My (daughter / brother) was born in XXXXX.
3. He loves his (sister / friend).
4. My (computer / friend) is very nice.
5. (Daughter / Victor Hugo) is dead.
1. My friend drives with his sister's car.
2. My brother's daughter was born in XXXXX.
3. He loves his friend's sister.
4. My friend's computer is very nice.
5. Victor Hugo's daughter is dead.