I am pursuing masters at Sciences Po Politique in Public Policy in English and i am a native english speaker.
I can give english lessons as well as baby sit the kid simultaneously.
I have experience in teaching and baby sitting.
I am available twice during the week on Tuesdays from 15:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs and the Thursdays 15:30 hrs onwards.
I also babysit on Saturdays from 11:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs.
Only baby sitting- 15 euros per hour
Baby sitting+ english lessons- 25 euros per hour
I have taught for an year in different- different schools. I teach children between the age group of 5-10 years.
I can give English lessons as well as baby sit the child. English lessons will be very interactive as i will make the child comfortable with the language by making him use the day to day expressions as well as i will help him/her with his homework.
Mastsers of Public Policy and Politics- 2017-2019
bachelors of Arts with Honors in Philosophy- 2014-2017 ( Delhi University, India )
Awards and Scholarships:
• Emile Boutmy Scholarship (2017 – 2019): Highest scholarship awarded by Sciences Po to students from outside the European Union who demonstrate academic excellence and fulfil the profile requirements.
• Campus France Scholarship (2017-2018): Awarded to students for outstanding academic performance.
• Enthusiast Award (2012-2014): at school for two consecutive years.
• English Proficiency Award (2014) at school.
• Sustained Award of Excellence (2013): Best student and an all rounder in Commerce.
Work Experience and Internships:
Scheme Research Intern, Haqdarshk Delhi (social startup) May 2016-July’16
• I was working on the government welfare schemes that people in rural India are entitled to.
• I was responsible for mining information from the welfare schemes and drafting it for the people.
Speaker Curation Intern, Josh Talks, Delhi (social startup) January 2016-April’16
• I was responsible to search for people who have made a difference in the society in a big or a small way.
• Organised meetups on a daily basis and interactive sessions.
• Worked on Ms Excel and Ms Office.
Teach for India, Delhi-NGO
• Volunteered for 2 months at a government school.
• I was teaching English to children from low income groups aged 7-12 years.
Udaan, Shimla- NGO for Differently abled May 2015-July’15
• Worked with children having special needs specially with those with down syndrome and autism.
• Volunteered for two months at the NGO and helped the children with their daily work.
Leadership Program of Child Rights and You on Child Labor- Delhi 2015-2016
• An awareness program was ran at college for child labor and child abuse.
• Under my leadership 500 students signed for the initiate.
Interpretation of Bhagwada Gita in Business Ethics- Delhi University Innovation Project (2016)
• Interpreted the Bhagwada Gita (Hindu holy scripture) from the point of view of business ethics and presented it at the university
Positions of Responsibility:
Women Development Cell Miranda House 2014-2017
• Core member of the Women Development Cell where equal rights for women at the campus were ensured
• Organised Gender Forums and various gender awareness campaigns.
• Columnist of the monthly newsletter of the society.
GNOSIS’ Philosophy Department Annual Festival Miranda House 2014-2017
• Core member of the organising committee of the festival.
• Was handling logistics and cultural activities.
Model United Nations- Zenith Miranda House 2014
• Core member organising the MUN.
• Head of the International Press.
Youth Enlightening Society- Shimla 2014-Date
• Member of a social society spreading awareness amongst the youth against drug abuse.
• Organised state level events and blood donation camps.
English, Hindi, French
de l'aide aux devoirs à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer du soutien scolaire pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours de méthodologie accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre de la sortie d'école & baby-sitting n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||20€||20€||Non disponible|
|5 heures||90€||90€||Non disponible|
|10 heures||190€||190€||Non disponible|