Rapporte chacune des phrases ci-dessous au style indirect.
1. Emma : " I have never been to Germany, but my friend have.".
2. John : "I don't like people who are selfish".
3. Jennifer (to Mary) : " My parents don't want me to go to the concert tonight."
4. Mark : "When I do my homework, I put the radio on".
5. Judy : " I want to go to a concert but I have not call my friend yet.".
1. Emma says (that) she has never been to Germany, but her friend have.
2. John says (that) he doesn't like people who are selfish.
3. Jennifer says to Mary (that) her parents doesn't want her to go to the concert tonigt.
4. Mark says (that) when he does his homework he puts his radio on.
5. Judy says (that) she wants to go to the concert but she hasn't call her friend yet.
La plateforme qui connecte profs particuliers et élèves