Transformez les phrases avec le génitif si nécessaire puis traduisez correctement l'emploi du génitif
- Look at Clarissa . She is wearing my sister's coat .
- She has Gillian's hat on her head .
- She has got her boyfriend's shoes .
- She is in my parent's car .
- And she is leaving for a week's holiday .
- Kitty's silk scarf .
- Kitty's strange clothes .
- her boyfriend's leather trousers .
- their daughter's favourite doll .
- yesterday's party .
- my mother's nice dress .
- the end of the world .
- the door of the wardrobe .
- the length of my skirt .
- my tailor's name .
- the town's atmosphere .
- The girl's golden necklace .
- The star's expensive perfume .
- My daughter's cotton swimsuit .
- The child's green jumper .
- I've tried John's new perfume .
- Everybody liked Susan's lipstick .
- I can't afford Jack's expensive cosmetics .
- You should try Janice's new shampoo .
- Scarlet left her boyfriend's razor in her country house .
- I've seen the pretty princess's treasure .
- She showed me her father's silver ring .
- I loved the queen mother's earrings .
- The princess's wedding dress would suit me perfectly .
- The prince's coat is made of genuine fur .
La plateforme qui connecte profs particuliers et élèves