Indiquez si les phrases sont au discours direct ou indirect
- George told me that he was worried .
- He said he was interested in the conservation of wild animals .
- I told him that I was interested in that issue too .
- But I said , I am not as pessimistic as you are .
- I'm not so sure all these environmentalists are telling the truth , " I said .
- An oil tanker sank in the ocean at the beginning of July .
- The authoroties have taken 6,500 adult penguins .
- We are going to save as many birds as possible .
- The penguins will be cleaned up by volunteers .
- We hope to finish the job by the end of the month .
- Some people say the world is in danger .
- Fifty years ago , nobody knew that man could be a danger to nature .
- Everybody believed that progress was marvellous .
- People were persuaded that technology was going to solve all the problems .
- I read in the paper that scientists do not all agree on this matter .
- I wonder where the jewels are .
- I wonder where the thief is .
- I wonder what these two men did yesterday .
- I wonder where they are coming from .
- I wonder what that girl was doing at lunchtime .
- I wondered where the jewels were .
- I wondered where the thief was .
- I wondered what these two men had done the day before .
- I wondered where they were coming from .
- I wondered what that girl had been doing at lunchtime .
- He told me to park my car right in front of his house .
- He told me I could park here .
- He added that he had had a ticket the day before .
- He then said he'd stay there until the next day .
- I was asked to train this police dog . This is what I'm doing .
- I ordered him not to bark .
- Then I told him to run , then I asked him to stop and wait for me .
- Now he always does what I tell him to do . He is a good dog .
La plateforme qui connecte profs particuliers et élèves