Traduisez correctement l’emploi du modal
- " You must take an umbrella . "
- " I'm sure I can get home before it starts . "
- " ... the wind might blow away . "
- " But you really should wear your raincoat . "
- " You mustn't forget to call me as soon as you arrive . "
- There might be a storm .
- Thunderstorms may be dangerous .
- If the global warming continues , we might have more heatwaves .
- You needn't worry .
- You mustn't stay under a tree !
- You mustn't go out to sea .
- You needn't tell me .
- Yesterday , it was so dark that I had to switch on my headlights .
- By six o'clock , it will be so dark that I'll have to switch on my headlights .
- I was lucky yesterday , I was allowed to stay until eight o'clock .
- I hope tomorrow I'll be allowed to stay until eight o'clock .
- Yesterday , there was no fog ; we could see the top of the mountain .
- Tomorrow , there won't be any fog , so we'll be able to see the top of the mountain .
- The roads are flooded . We can't go to the town centre .
- Everybody must stay at home .
- Nobody can go out .
- You can't cross the river .
- If the rain stops , you'll be allowed to move about .
- You needn't call ; somebody will come and fetch you if the situation is dangerous .
La plateforme qui connecte profs particuliers et élèves