What do the words "going to university" mean to you ?
The words "going to university" mean to me that if someone wants to study, he could be confronted to some difficulties University fees, especially in Great Britain, are often expensive. That is why some students can't afford their studies and they have to find a job to pay their tuitions fees.
Votre point de vue
What does the phrase "going to college/university" mean to you ?
- getting skilled/qualified so as to get a good job
- leaving the family next
- gaining independance
- studying the subject I've chosen
- discovering a new universe
- getting acquainted with students
- having responsabilities
- having your own flat/apartment
- getting prepared for a degree