- I am a professional English instructor with over 14 years of active experience. I hold a TESOL (level 7) from LTTC, London- most valid of its kind internationally. I instruct people with both general and business English.
- I am more more comfortable with adults, although I do have remarkable experience with young adults and teenagers.
- I primarily use communicative approach, and emphasize grammar. However, the contents of the sessions will easily be customized to learners' needs.
- I see myself as patient, detailed, punctual and intelligent with language teaching.
- I have been teaching English since 14 years ago.
- A majority of my experience has been in the form of tutoring, so I am very well familiar with the know-how of individual classes.
- I have been teaching general and Business English (or better put: workplace English) to people of quite different age ranges.
- I have worked with over 20 methods, and am very well the differences in methodologies.
- I am competent with lesson planning, need assessment and curriculum design.
- I recently did a professional intensive course in English language teaching known as TESOL (level 7- Grade A+), which is considered the best of its kind in the world. TESOL (Level 7) is formally recognized as an MA in English language teaching in British higher education system.
des cours d'autres langues à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||15€||10€|
|5 heures||Non disponible||90€||50€|
|10 heures||Non disponible||130€||100€|