After the initial session, I will tailor my course to you and your needs as well as preferences. I believe that in order to succeed, you must enjoy your education so do my best to make our sessions motivating. I have my own material that I am happy to share but also willing to work from prepared course material for exams or use my student's material.
I have been teaching English and French for over 10 years around the world. I adore teaching and working with languages as well as meeting new people. I try to adapt my sessions to the needs of my students, whether it is for exam preparation, business English or simply conversation practice.
12 hours cancellation notice required
DELTA Cambridge – Completed. Level 7 Proficiency
3 module course of a highest regarded diploma for ESL teaching completed successfully. Learning and practise of different teaching methodologies, course design, school management and teacher-training.
TEFL International - August 2008 -Intensive 120hour course located in Seville, Spain. Course included working with children and adults. Preparing for and running my own classes for general and business English.
Languages - Fluent French/English, Advanced Spanish, Intermediate Chinese.
ESL Online Teacher – (October 2018 – Current)
• Part-time online English teaching to adults as well as children. Covering exam-based lessons for Cambridge exams – KET, PET, FCE and CAE as well as conversational classes and business English.
• Creating own materials for students adapting to preferences, modifying material to online methods.
• Time management and organization for each student and working alongside a full-time teaching position.
French Teacher - FrancoLangues - (November 2018- Current)
• Full-time French teaching to government employees and tutoring to children/teens
• Independent lesson planning, management and curriculum building adapted to needs of individuals
• Exam-based courses, CLIL and business French
• Flexibility in a bi-lingual environment, needing to switch between French and English spontaneously and professionally.
TEFL Teacher - Cartagena, Spain (September-December 2015)
• Working with adult and high school students in exam preparation for Cambridge FCE, PET and CAE exams. Balancing different levels and requirements in order to tailor the lessons for individual needs.
• Working independently in a small school with extra duties of opening/closing school and administrative tasks.
TEFL Teacher – London, United Kingdom (June-September 2015)
• Working as part of a team in a respected summer school for children ages 8-16. First experience as multi-lingual classes and summer school environment.
• Participating in sport and art activities as well as leading group excursions around London and Southern England.
TEFL Teacher – Taipei, Taiwan (Oct 2011-August 2014)
• My own company using own materials and teaching methods to groups of children aged 3-13 and adults (groups or individually) First experience of self-reliance and organization, time-management, curriculum building and administrative work.
• Thrilling variety of my work from business classes for TOEIC participants, IELTS and GEPT exam preparation to conversation classes for those who simply wanted to freshen up on English or French.
TEFL Teacher - Dublin Academy (Logrono, Spain) 2010-2011
• Teaching English to children and teenagers, ages 4 to 15. Working with children is a pleasure, at times challenging but once a good classroom atmosphere is created teaching becomes very enjoyable.
• Changing lesson plans last minute to go along with school tests strengthened teaching abilities.
• More responsibility in a smaller school but embraced it, making decisions and playing an active part in the development of the school.
TEFL Teacher, Inlingua Academy (Logrono, Spain) 2009-2010
• Teaching various classes of adults and children all levels of English and some French.
• Taught Business English + Military English
• Prepared curriculum and material for government run courses.
• Experience in Cambridge Exam preparation for Advanced and First Certificate levels. Confidence and knowledge of language. Professionalism and independence of moving abroad gained
Private Tutoring of French and English (Various) 2004 to 2009
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer des cours d'expression orale - anglais pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours d'expression écrite - anglais accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre des cours de vocabulaire - anglais n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||27€||20€|
|5 heures||Non disponible||125€||100€|
|10 heures||Non disponible||240€||200€|