Cours d'anglais et de conversation anglaise donnés par un anglais natif étudiant le francais depuis 2 mois en France.
Afin de développer votre fluidité et votre aisance à l'oral un cours de conversation avec un véritable accent vous permettra de progresser.
De grandes disponibilités au niveau des horaires.
Ne pas hésiter vous ferez la différence lors d'un entretien ou d'un oral en anglais!
Accepte tout ages et groupes,
Les cours se font pédagogiquement selon les besoins de l'élève.
Le prix du cours sera majoré pour un déplacement
Le prix sera dégressif si le cours est collectif
Accepte les Chèques Emploi Service Universel
Actuellement en année d'apprentissage du francais en France, je reprendrais ma troisième année de licence en relation international à l'université de Loughborough en Angleterre.
Voici mon CV complet :
I have just completed the second year of my degree studying International Relations atLoughborough University and I am now completing the first part of an internship year inIndia.
A LEVELS & Further Training – Summer 2006
Design Technology (C) General Studies (C)
English Language (D) Geography (D)
Engineering Education Scheme
Leadership and Management Course: Level 3 Accredited
Gold Crest Award
Duke of Edinburgh Skills Award
GCSE QUALIFICATIONS - Summer 2004
English Literature (A) Art (C)
English Language (A) Religious Education (B)
Graphic Design (B) Math (C)
Geography (B) I.C.T Dual Award (DD)
Science Dual Award (BB)
• 2009 - 2009 Erasmus Semester at Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic.
• 2007 - present Loughborough University, Epinal Way, Loughborough, UK.
• 1999 - 2006 Coundon Court Comprehensive & Technology College, Northbrook Road, Coundon, Coventry, UK.
• 1991 – 1999 Coundon Primary School, Southbank Road, Coundon, Coventry, UK.
• 2009 – 2010 AIESEC Internship with Cue Blocks Technologies in India, responsible for content writing, copywriting and instructional video creation.
• Summer 2008 Silver Bay YMCA of the Adirondacks, New York, as a camp counsellor. I was appointed as a rock-climbing instructor and worked in the café; being available as counsellor to students and as a customer services assistant.
• 2007 – 2009 Loughborough Students Union Bar, part-time work in order to fund myself through University. My duties include serving drinks, cleaning and general bar management.
• 2006 – 2007 Rolls Royce PLC. I applied for and was successful in participating in the Year in Industry Programme. My responsibilities were facilitating Purchasing Operations and investigatory quality work in conjunction with the Plant Supplier Quality Engineer (PSQE) Team.
• 2003 – 2006 Employed by Staples UK (formerly Office World), a national stationary/business store, working as a Business Machines sales associate. This included dealing with IT support, selling equipment, distributing stock, customer services care and team contributor.
• 2002 Work placement at Land Rover, Gaydon, working with Model Shop and CAD/CAM
Guitar & Bass Swimming Socializing
Snowboarding Gym Gymnastics
Rock-climbing Reading Travelling
I am an enthusiastic, reliable and committed worker. My work with Rolls Royce offered methe opportunity to gain experience of the inner workings of a multi-national company. My role involved a substantial amount of communication amongst every level of business, which I was successful at and enjoyed the opportunity for collaboration and working in partnership with colleagues both internally to the Company and external agencies.
My work with Loughborough Students Union has taught me how to deal with a very busyworking environment, working under pressure, and working independently whilst using my initiative on a range of issues.
As Sales Advisor at Staples, I have gained experience in all aspects of retail work, how to
work as part of a team and how to be a good communicator with staff and customers. I also developed excellent marketing and selling skills.
At CueBlocks Technologies in India, I have developed my writing and research skills, and have been exposed to an entirely new society that has increased my global awareness both
politically and culturally as part of an AIESEC internship.
I consider myself a polite, helpful and courteous person and treat everyone equally and with respect. I am imaginative and like to create new ways of solving a problem. I believe in proactivity as a means of self-improvement, and that life is best lived actively. I would enjoy working independently, using my own initiative, but also look forward to working as a team.
I also genuinely enjoy a new challenge, and am pragmatic in my approach to any task.
I have been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to travel extensively in the last
few years and this has had an immense impact on me as a person. I have become very
passionate about the environment and enjoy embracing new experiences and opportunities.
I have spent time in Africa, Asia, America and Eastern Europe and have lived and worked
worked in the United States, France and India.
I have also undertaken the Erasmus semester abroad program in the Czech Republic, where I
studied at Palacky University. I am currently at a 2.1 grade average, and truly enjoy studying
International Relations at Loughborough University.
I am lucky enough to enjoy excellent health and my attendance is exemplary.
References may be obtained without my consent from any of the following people:
• Mr Pancham Prashar, Cue Blocks Technologies, S.C.O 822, Second Floor, NAC Mani Majra,
Chandigarh, 160101, +91 (information cachée)
• Mr Jonathon Ross, Silver Bay YMCA of the Adirondacks,
• Mr. Mathew Sheffield, General Manager, Staples, Unit 8, Alvis Retail Park, Coventry, CV5 8BW,
• Rolls Royce does not allow references to be given as a rule, but I have, on request, a personal
development review detailing my work and achievements for my Year.
Thank you for your time
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||20€||20€||Non disponible|