Levels taught: École primaire - Lycée.
Thanks to my experience of classroom teaching and private tuition, I believe that every student can achieve and exceed their potential. As a private tutor, I believe that it is fundamental to identify learners’ strengths and weaknesses and to tailor my teaching to each individual student's needs. I encourage independent learning and use several strategies in order to boost students’ confidence. This approach has led my students to become actively involved in their learning, and as a result to achieve excellent academic results.
- Qualified teacher and Second in Department in a 11-19 school where I taught Mathematics to the whole range of year groups and to different achievement sets.
- I have wide experience in preparing students for GCSE Maths, AS and A2 Maths and A-Level Further Maths.
- I have run several clubs for GCSE and A-Level students in preparation to their exams.
- I have worked with pupils for whom English is an additional language and with students with special educational needs.
- I have been private tutor for several years and I was a University tutor for the first year students of Computer Science.
- 2006-2009: BSc in Mathematics, University of Genoa - 110/110 cum laude
- 2009-2011: MSc in Mathematics, University of Genoa - 110/110 cum laude
- 2011-2012: PGCE, University of Oxford - Distinction (one of 15 out of 185)
- 2012: QTS, Department for Education
- 2013: Induction certificate, Department for Education
- 2012-2014: MSc in Learning and Teaching, University of Oxford
- 2006-2011: private tutoring in Mathematics - Genoa
- 9/2010-2/2011: University tutor - University of Genoa
- 9/2011-7/2012: Trainee teacher of Mathematics (secondary schools) - Oxford
- 7/2012 – 8/2014: Teacher of Mathematics (secondary school. I taught: Year 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 with GCSE Maths, Core Maths 1-4, Further Pure Maths 1-2) - Oxford
- 11/2013 – 8/2014: Second in Department (Mathematics) - Oxford
des cours de maths à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|