I am a young French American, born in New York, currently in Paris for my masters in Economic Law at Sciences Po Paris.
In 2009 I received A* at the IGCSE (English Literature and English Language papers). I then received my Baccalaureat Scientifique with Mention Tres Bien in 2011 at the Lycee Francais de Singapour. I have recently finished my Bachelors Degree at Sciences Po Paris, where I was able to do my 3rd year abroad in Beijing in order to study mandarin.
I have been tutoring English for many years to students of all levels (primary, high school, university). While in Beijing, I also worked for “ABC Foreign Language School” where I tutored students in English (one on one and classrooms).
In order to support my studies in Paris, I offer one-on-one classes in English to students of all ages and all levels.
I will tailor my classes to your level and to your particular goals;
- If you are a beginner I will introduce you to basic grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures.
- If you wish to improve your listening and speaking, the classes will include improvised conversation, discussion of English news articles and films, debates on controversial topics, and clarification of grammar points/vocabulary/sentence structure/American colloquialisms
- If you are a student who needs help with going over their English coursework and homework, I will tailor my classes to the classes of your professor and will follow the book provided
I have been tutoring English for many years to students of all levels (primary, high school, university) and all ages. While in Beijing for my 3rd year abroad, I worked for several language schools, including “ABC Foreign Language School” where I tutored students in English (one on one and classrooms).
• 2014-2016 Masters Economic Law at ‘Sciences Po Paris’ in France
• 2014 HSK 4 (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi level 4) mandarin language proficiency test
• 2011-2014 Bachelor of Arts at ‘Sciences Po Paris campus Europe Asie’ in France
• 2013-2014 Exchange student at ‘Peking University’ in Beijing
• 2013 Summer language camp at ‘Universita di Firenze’ to learn Italian
• 2011 Baccalauréat (filière Scientifique) with the highest honours (mention Très Bien)
• 2009 IGCSE English Literature and English Language with A* in both papers
• 2009 Summer language camp at the ‘Beijing Jiatong University’ to learn Mandarin
• 2008 Brevet des Colleges with the highest honours (mention Très Bien)
• 2014 English tutoring at language schools in Beijing
• 2013 French tutoring for foreign students at “Sciences Po campus Europe-Asie”
• 2012 Internship at Focus on Film in Hong Kong (HK)
• 2012 Volunteer work at Pathfinders in HK
• 2011 Internship on the film set of Laurent Tirard’s “Asterix et Obelix: God Save Britannia”
• 2010-12 Waitress at the Ooh La La restaurant in HK
• 2009-12 Faust International Youth Theatre, HK, Assistant Drama teacher
• 2010-14 Tutoring for primary children in every subject in Singapore, Le Havre, Beijing
• 2009 Internship at Rajah&Tann LLP in Singapore (competition law)
• 2007 Voice recording, Hong Kong, English classes for Chinese students
• Lived and studied in: Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Spain, Laos, Vietnam, Burma, France, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore, China
• Travelled to: USA, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, United Emirates, Brazil, Cuba, Thailand, Japan, Hungary, Netherlands, Cambodia, United-Kingdom, New Zealand, Italy, Germany, Turkey
• French (fluent)
• English (fluent)
• Italian (advanced)
• Mandarin (intermediate-advanced)
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||30€||30€|
|5 heures||Non disponible||150€||150€|
|10 heures||Non disponible||276€||300€|