YOUSRA EL ALAOUI
230 Avenue de la Californie • Nice 06200, France • (33) (information cachée)
EDHEC Business School Program Grande Ecole - Master in Management, France Expected May 2017
Overall GPA: 14.7 out of 20
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Stanford Summer Honor Program – Certificate in International Management & Certificate in Water Management
School of Business and Management, Hong Kong June - August 2014
Lycee Notre Dame du Grandchamp Pre-Business Administration program for national competitive examinations to enter French business schools September 2010-June 2013
Lycee Descartes Rabat Equivalent to High School Diploma with a concentration in Sciences, and a specialization in Mathematics, Morocco September 2006- July 2009
Graduated with highest honors
SmileyGo – Operations Director of SmileyGo Morocco August 2014 – Present
• Make sure that the Project Managers are successfully executing their operations, by providing aid, and doing weekly follow-up
• Give Project Managers constant feedback with performance indicators
Sofitel Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa - Financial Intern; Zallaq, Bahrain December 2013- January 2014
• Income audit: checked the posting and the vouchers on a daily basis, and worked on the closing for the New Year during a 20-hour shift with the Income Auditor.
• Account receivable with Credit Manager: studied the eligibility of clients for a credit, made phone calls to request payment from clients exceeding the deadline.
• General Accounting with the General Accountant and the Assistant Director of finance: studying and analyzing monthly and daily reports.
• Spent two days shadowing the Protocol Manager during Bahrain International Airshow: welcoming the different delegations, and negotiating some last minute contracts.
• Worked for a day with the Food and Beverage Director during an outside catering for the Prince of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and two Bahraini Princes: Sheiks Nasser and Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
Challenge Consumption and Retail- Client: L’Oreal Paris Fall 2013
• Finalist among the 32 teams competing for L’Oreal.
• Developed a solution to expand the sells of DOP Shower gel
• Had to present team project in front of L’Oreal Campus Manager, and fellow students.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
AMGE (Association des Marocains en Grande Ecole) – Active Member Fall 2013 – Fall 2014
• Association gathering Moroccan students studying in France
• Worked with a group to stir debate about how to reform Morocco’s education system
Oikos International- Lille’s Chapter - Fall 2013
• In charge of animating debates
• Contributed to articles writing about sustainable development issues
Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Languages: Fluent in English- Scored 111 out of 120 in TOEFL iBT exam, French and Arabic, working knowledge in Spanish- Scored 90.08 out of 100 in the DELE Intermediate level
Interests: traveling, watching movies and TV shows, Music, dancing salsa, Geopolitics, foreign affairs