Royal Holloway University of London London, United Kingdom
Bsc (Hons) Economics and Management Expected Graduation in 2014
- Second Year Classes: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Quantitative Method II, Management Accounting, Strategic Management.
- First Year Classes: Principles of Economics, Quantitative method I, Organizational Behaviour, Principles of Accounting.
Sorbonne University – Paris I Paris, France
Bsc Applied Mathematics 2009/10; First Year : 2:1
- First Year Classes: Calculus, Algebra, Economic History, Microeconomics, Probability & Statistics, C programming.
Ipesup-Prepasup Paris, France
- French Baccalaureate in 2009, with honours (Section Economics, major Mathematics with 20/20).
Work Experiences and Achievements
Royal Holloway Investment Society Egham, United Kingdom
Executive Committee, Secretary Mar 2011-Mar 2012
- The goal of the society is to create a strong relationship between financial services and students focused on a career in finance.
- I organized the first trading competition at Royal Holloway University, in partnership with Pressure Trade.
- I lead the establishment of the partnership between SIFE Royal Holloway and the Investment Society.
Blueprint Investment Fund Egham, United Kingdom
Portfolio Manager Oct 2011-Mar 2012
- My personal role is to establish an investment strategy, and, in function of the propositions submitted by the team, make an investment choice using our spread betting platform, IG Index.
Akkadia Advisory Paris 16th, France
Summer Intern Equity Research June 2011-Aug 2011
- Strategic analysis of a selected number of companies (Analysis of the competitive environment, SWOT analysis).
- Financial analysis (implementing a financial model integrating both historical and forecast data for the P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow, processing various financial ratios).
- Responsible for the packaging of all the research and marketing products.
Powercom Marketing La Defense, France
Sales Manager Jul 2010-Aug 2010
- Training in order to sell contract for the gas provider Direct Energy to private households and professionals
- Hard team working, improvements in communication skills.
Pharmacie de la Gare d'Austerlitz Paris 13th, France
Sales Jun 2008-Jul 2008
- Para-pharmaceuticals seller, distributing L’Occitane, Caudalie, Welleda, Bioderma, Vichy, Furterer…
- Computer and communication assistance in case of help needed.
Languages, Skills and Awards
French : Native English : Fluent Spanish : intermediate
IT skills: Excel, VBA, PowerPoint, Word, Think cell, Reuters DataStream
Trading Competition – Pressure Trade, Top performer at the Royal Holloway event.
Private Mathematics Tutor for Baccalaureate examination since 2009.
Referees available on request